Industry Credit Meetings—how do they help you?
- Just received a new credit app?
- Are former customers knocking at your door asking for credit again?
- Receiving slow payments or worst yet, none at all?
- Had a request for a credit line increase?
- Are your credit reference requests being ignored?
- Dreading the meetings with Management or Owners to discuss your Account Receivables?
What do you do? The monthly industry group meetings are a great avenue to find answers.
Knowing the payment history and other important elements of a business from suppliers within your own industry are a huge help in knowing what your next step should be. The groups are attended by credit professionals within the same field for a factual exchange of credit information on similar customers. The data exchanged is kept strictly confidential and within the Credit Department for evaluating credit risk. There are no group decisions made. The information is exchanged and then each attendee determines their own course of action.
Industry specific issues and topics are also discussed to learn about new solutions, ideas, and technology.
A representative from Mountain States Commercial Credit Management attends each meeting to prevent antitrust violations and to ensure the meetings are conducted professionally.
Benefits of attending monthly credit meetings are:
- Receive current credit information on the accounts within your industry.
- Learn what information is missing from your customer’s credit history.
- Become aware of critical customer changes to help minimize credit risk and loss.
- Better management of accounts that are considered high risk.
- Establish business relationships with other knowledgeable credit professionals.
- Share answers and solutions to your credit management concerns.
- Colorado Construction Suppliers
- Colorado Springs Construction Suppliers
- Food Services Suppliers
- Heating & A/C Suppliers
- Irrigation & Landscape Suppliers
- Northern Colorado Construction Suppliers
- Petroleum Marketers
- Wholesale Plumbing Suppliers
- Wholesale Roofing Suppliers
Mountain States Commercial Credit Management is always open to starting new groups. Please contact us at 303.806.5300 or email us at email@example.com if you would like a meeting for your specific industry.