Commercial Collections – Everywhere
When should you employ a collection agency?
- When debt is more than 90-120 days delinquent.
- When inquiry reveals customer financial reverses, falling revenues, or collection action by other creditors.
- When your costs don’t justify further investment of your time.
- When your customer acts in bad faith and/or loses credibility.
MSCCM’s unique approach to debt collection works in a positive, professional collaboration with both clients and debtors to develop options and opportunities for repayment of debt. We prioritize recovering your debt and keeping you informed every step of the way. MSCCM’s collection process is thorough, efficient, and provides the results you need to achieve your highest potential profitability.
Commercial Collection Services include:
- Free advisory
- Same day service
- Calls on every balance
- Preferred fee schedule
- Weekly remittance
- Monthly status reports
- Experian reporting
- Trust account maintenance
- Outsourcing campaigns
MSCCM establishes every account the day it’s received — regardless of balance — and initiates contact on all immediate action claims.
For balances exceeding $10,000, our free Advisory Service performs preliminary evaluations for relevant collection information prior to placement and negotiation of favorable rates. If you so choose, MSCCM will also report commercial accounts to Experian Business Credit.
All fees are contingent upon collection, and preferred fee schedules are available for volume accounts.